Providence is calling a Supervisor, Imaging Services to the Radiology Department at Providence Seward Medical Center in Seward, AK.
This Supervisor, Imaging Services will provide management and technical leadership for imaging services.
In this position you will:
- Manage staff, resources and departmental goals and objectives.
- Act as a working technologist that participates in call and scheduled/unscheduled imaging exams.
- Use independent judgement to recommend action related to interviewing, hiring, and evaluating personnel.
- Assist in preparation, monitoring and administration of monthly budget and capital requirements for assigned area.
- Establish clear practice expectations for patient care using unit philosophy and plan of care.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Successful completion of an Associates Degree program approved by the ARRT
- Registered as an ARRT-RT
- Three years of experience as a Radiologic Technologist
- One year of clinical supervisory, management or resource experience in the assigned technical or professional area
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Current experience as a Radiologic Technologist
About Providence Seward Medical Center
Providence Seward Medical and Care Center is a 6-bed critical access hospital and 40-bed long term care facility providing quality health care to residents and visitors. Our team of physicians, nurses, and support staff deliver compassionate, quality care to all patients. We care for the patients ranging from infants to the elderly with services including, primary care, emergency, inpatient, swing bed, lab, radiology, therapies and nursing home care.
Located only 125 miles south of Anchorage on Resurrection Bay, Seward offers a small community feel and access to a multitude of world class outdoor activities such as kayaking, fishing and hiking.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Radiology Technician
Req ID: 154381