One of the nation's largest and most respected hospital companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue nearing $10 billion. In 2017, UHS was recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune; ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America's Top 500 Public Companies.
Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 81,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
SummitRidge Hospital provides quality behavioral health and addiction treatment services in Lawrenceville, GA, approximately 30 miles northeast of downtown Atlanta. Our dedicated team of professionals provide caring and professional inpatient, outpatient and support services to adults and adolescents suffering from psychiatric or addictive disorders. Additionally, the Geriatric unit provides acute care for seniors in psychiatric crisis. Due to continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Outpatient Therapist to join our talented team. Primarily responsible for counseling with patients in the Addictive Disorders Intensive Outpatient Program. Works closely with other members of the Outpatient treatment team to insure provision of quality care.
1. Performs substance abuse and psychosocial assessments
2. Works with treatment team in staff meetings to formulate the diagnosis, Diagnostic Summary, Treatment Plan, Discharge Plan, etc.
3. Plans, organizes, and facilitates group therapies
4. Conducts individual and family therapy as needed to enhance the patients' treatment experience
5. Documents the patients' treatment experience according to hospital and regulatory agency requirements
6. Assists in facilitating communication of clinical information, allowing for effective utilization of patients' resources, continuity of care and effective discharge planning
1. Participates actively in program development and improvement (PI)
2. Participates in efforts to monitor program effectiveness
3. Assists with initiatives designed to improve compliance with regulatory agency requirements